Monday, November 19, 2007
Friday, November 9, 2007
(All I ask is that you try not to think badly of me and judge me too much!)
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I HATE vegetables. I think they are absolutely disgusting. I won't even eat something if it has veggies in it (ESPECIALLY onions ... *gag*) I do like corn on the cob, spinach and romaine lettuce though (NOT iceberg, that stuff is so nasty).
2. I don't like opening the refrigerated tubes of rolls (you know the Pillsbury ones??). It scares me every time! You never know when it's going to open or how loud it's going to be. I avoid it if at all possible and have Kameron do it.
3. I am pretty OCD about things. If a picture isn't hanging straight, it drives me crazy and I have to fix it!! Or, if someone's clothes don't match, I feel like taking a picture of them and sending it to 'What Not To Wear'. And, I can't stand it when people don't match up the tops and bottoms of bottles. And I am OCD and overly critical of other people houses (ie: how they decorate, the layout of the rooms, if it's clean or not ... I know I'm a horrible person I always want to rearrange their rooms or re-do their pictures if I don't like how it looks). I'm especially OCD about scrapbooking, everything has to look perfect. That's why I don't scrapbook very often because it takes me too long to do my pages and I get really frustrated with myself.
4. I don't like the sound of people popping their gum (or chewing it loud!), eating chips (i know it can't be controled), eating sunflower seeds or any other clicking sound. I have no idea why, it just drives me crazy. I don't hate you if you do it, I just ask that you try not to do it front of me :o)
5. I love gossip. I know it's horrible and we're not supposed to do it but, that's my deep dark secret. I love hearing things about other people. I don't know if it's because sometimes it makes me feel better about myself or if I just like being "informed" (if that's what you want to call it) and knowing random things about people. I won't gossip about you, I promise. I just secretly enjoy it.
6. I love to shop and spend money. Poor Kameron. I have never been a good saver. I'm trying to be better but, I just LOVE to buy things!!! It doesn't matter what it is either. And I have a hard time reasoning with myself and telling myself I don't need it. I always "need" it.
I thought of one more ... I am a horrible loser. I always have been. ESPECIALLY in sports in high school (good thing our soccer team was pretty good huh?). I hate losing, even if it's a stupid board game.
Prepared just for you by Our Ohana at 12:55 PM
Monday, November 5, 2007
Friday afternoon we went to Sierra Vista. Kam's parents watched Kason for us so we could go eat at Outback. I had never been before and it was SO YUMMY!!! Kameron got their steak special and I had their chicken alfredo. It was delicious!
Then Saturday, we went and got family pictures taken at Sears. I think they turned out really well! Here are my favorites:
Afterwards we got lunch at the yummiest pizza place in the mall food court. I dunno what the name of it is but it is SO good. You get a HUGE slice of pizza and a breadstick for like $3.50. It's such a treat.
THEN ... Kameron and I drove to Tucson (the in-laws watched Kason again ... *thanks!*) because I had to pick up something for modbe and then we turned around and went back to Sierra Vista. We then got Arby's (*yum*) and then Sunday morning we came home. It was a fun trip. I like going out of town because we get to eat at all sorts of yummy places. We don't eat out here in town so that when we go out of town we can E-A-T!!! Especially at places like; Arby's, Wendy's, Chili's, Applebee's etc. etc. I love good food.
Prepared just for you by Our Ohana at 10:07 AM
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Prepared just for you by Our Ohana at 9:59 PM
Prepared just for you by Our Ohana at 9:51 PM
Friday, November 2, 2007
Starting Last Weekend ... we have had a crazy busy week! And we're not about to hit the breaks yet!!! Last Friday night Kameron and I FINALLY went on a date, just us. Stephanie watched Kason while Kameron and I went goofy golfing (Kam beat me by TWO points!! AHHH!) And then we went and had steak and ribs at the golf course country club here. It was YUMMY!
Saturday was BUSY! First we went to the Harvest Festival and Kason was in a costume contest. I am bitter about this ... the baby who won was related one of the judges!! Kason SO should have one. It makes me mad! Here he is in his moose costume I made: (I will post better pictures in a later post ... he hated his hat so it was hard to take pictures of him)
Then, Kason and I went to a Pampered Chef party. I mostly go for the food. They have YUMMY recipes! But, there are a few things I'll order.
Prepared just for you by Our Ohana at 1:08 PM