Friday, August 24, 2007

My Man

For the sake of a boredom buster ...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My Man...
1. Who is your man? Kameron Neil Haban
2. How long have you been together? 3 years & 7 months
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? Dated for 2 1/2 months, engaged for 3 months and married for just over 3 years.
4. How old is your man? 27
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You or your man?
1. Who eats more? Um, that's toss up. I can eat a ton if it's something I love ... but then so can he.
2. Who said "I love you" first? Hmmm...I don't remember! I do remember when it happened though. It may have been a mutual thing.
3. Who weighs more? He does ... barely. ;o)
4. Who sings better? I would say I do. He would say he does. How about I leave it at - we both sing well :o)
5. Who's Older? Kameron is by 4 years & 10 months
6. Who's smarter? Kameron probably. He seriously knows something about everything! I don't know how he does it!
7. Who's temper is worse? Probably his. I can get really bad too though.
8. Who does the laundry? I do most of it. Then Kameron usually folds most of it if not all of it.
9. Who does the dishes? We both do. I wash and he rinses.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're standing at the foot of the bed, I do.
11. Who's feet are bigger? His
12. Who's hair is longer? Mine
13. Who's better with the computer? Probably me. I like to tinker around with things until I figure it out.
14. Who mows the lawn? We have rocks and dirt for our landscape but - if we had a lawn he would probably do it. But, for now we both do the yard work.
15. Who pays the bills? I do. He always knows what going on with our money though.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
16. Who cooks dinner? Honestly, Kameron cooks more than I do. I hate to cook. Kameron loves to cook. So, I let him. I got so lucky. Don't get me wrong - I do cook occasionally it's just not something I enjoy doing.
17. Who drives when you are together? Usually him.
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? It depends on who is holding Kason. It doesn't really matter though because it all comes from the same account.
19. Who's the most stubborn? Me definately.
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Um, we're pretty equal on this. But, I hate doing it. So I guess it's him a lot of the time.
21. Who's parents do you see more? It's actually pretty equal. My dad is able to fly down from colorado a lot and we live almost equal distances between my mom and his parents.
22. Who named your dog? Kameron named all our dogs, he's really good at that.
23. Who kissed who first? Well, Kameron tried kissing me on our first date but, I didn't let him. Then, after 2 weeks of dating (how mean am I?!) I think I kissed him while watching Lord of the Rings (romantic huh?)
24. Who asked who out? I think he did. It wasn't really a "You wanna go out?" It was more just a thing where we were friends first and then we held hands (*gasp*) and it went on and on. So, I guess it was just assumed that I would go with him.
25. What did you do? We went to Ben Lewis' pond with a group of people, ate foil dinners, and watched a movie on the bails of hay ... it was some weird movie like "I married an Axe Murderer" I think.
26. Who's more sensitive? definately me!
27. Who's taller? Kameron
28. Who has more friends? I have kept in touch with a lot more friends then he has. And now we have a lot of mutual friends. But, if it's over our lifespan ... Kameron definately has more friends.
29. Who has more siblings? We are the same! We both have 2 brothers.
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Um, I do. We try to be pretty equal but, Kameron lets me get away with a lot of the things I want to do. But, we also make most of our decisions together - he just tends to sacrifice and take my side.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After filling this out - I realize how truely blessed I am to have such a wonderful husband. He is so helpful and understanding. He is willing to sacrafice anything if it makes me happy. His dad is such a great role model and I'm glad he looks up to him. I am blessed to have such an amazing father for my children. They will always have somebody who is patient and loving towards them & that they have to look up to.

1 comment:

Heidi Joncas said...

Cute wedding pics.
To answer your question. I don't really do any chart cleaning, becasue is you follow your chart your house is clean. I normally just keep the kitchen clean and spot clean on the weekend. Or tackle a huge project like closets or under beds. Anyway hope all is well with you and your cute little fam.

Post a Comment