Saturday, November 22, 2008

Family Photos

Back in JUNE (hey, better late than never right?) my incredibly talented cousin, Emily, took some family pictures of us. I LOVE them!

Here is her photography site;
emily southerland {grassroots} photography
Isn't she amazing?

If anybody lives in the St. Louis area - you DEFINATELY need to have her take your pictures! You won't regret it!

Anyways - it was SO hard to narrow down our favorites but, here are some of our favs!
(to answer your question Emily):

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks, Emily - WE LOVE THEM!!

7 comments:

Candace said...

Those turned out AWESOME!!!! I'd love to get some good ones for us someday....

Holly Steffen said...

aw my favs are the one where kason is looking through his legs, where you guys are standing, and where he's in the foreground and youre in the backgroud (a little outta focus).... SO CUTE!!!!! =]

uh, july to nov is a VERY long time to wait!!

Our Ohana said...

Holly - we've had the pictures forever, I'm just a procrastinator and didn't post them until now :D

Alicia said...

Hey, that's not bad! I'm sure you have better things to do than post pictures RIGHT when they fall into your lap. And I'm sure they look just as awesome now as they did in June.

I love them! All of them. Your cousin really is very talented. You all look so good, and I love your haircut!

Emily S. said...

i am so glad you loved them! It was fun for me to look back through them, too... since it's been a little bit of time.

Your little stinker really is so so amazingly cute!! :)

Thanks for the shout-out!

Heather said...

CUTE! I love the one you put as your header. Adorable.

Heidi Joncas said...

I think those turned out great. I really like you hair, it looks good short.

Post a Comment