Friday, March 20, 2009

Zoo Visit

On Monday we met my mom in Tucson and went to the Zoo there. I love that zoo because the animals are really close and they're almost always out so you can see them! It was such a nice day and we had lots of fun. Kason's favorite animals were; the giraffes, elephants, lion, tiger, and especially the monkeys!! All he could talk about on the way there was getting to see the monkeys!!

This is a major picture overload but, it was a really fun day!

**********

With the monkeys:


Photobucket


Elephants:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lion:

Photobucket


With Grandma checking out the giraffes:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Admiring that bird:

Photobucket

Learning about all the birds:

Photobucket

The Zebras:

Photobucket

It was so cool to see all the animals so close!


Photobucket


Some posing ;o)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We road the little train that they have there ... Kason loved it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And we of course had to get In-n-Out :o)

Photobucket

I guess we wore Kason out ... he fell asleep like 5 minutes after we left!

Photobucket


********

Sorry for all the pictures, I didn't realize I had taken so many until I uploaded them to edit them all!!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I love the Tucson zoo, it's the perfect size for toddlers and I love that the animals are so close, it makes it so much more interesting for the kiddos (and thus easier on mom!) :)

Post a Comment