Saturday, May 30, 2009

Banana Soup Recipe

1 banana, sliced
1/4 c. flour
1/2 c. sugar
2 c. water
1/3 c. honey
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. cinnamon
dash of salt & pepper

Combine in pot and stir.
Do not heat on oven.

Serve pieces of banana to family members.


Recipe from: Kason's Kitchen

Photobucket


The chef himself!
Photobucket


Doesn't it look delicious?!
Photobucket


Kason decided he needed to cook dinner while daddy was making some. So, he would walk around the kitchen demanding ingredients from me ...

"Um ... I need SUGAR!"
"I need 1 water!"

And at the end we got a questionably delicious soup - made by Kason! He's quite the chef ya know!

7 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

that is SO CUTE. =]

Brie said...

That is probably the cutest thing I've heard today! What a funny little boy!

J-ME said...

THAT is so stinkin CUTE!!

Erin said...

Hey Jami! What site do you usually get your good hotel deals off of?

The Regimballe Family said...

That's so funny! When I first saw the title, I thought, what in the world is banana soup?? Then I scrolled down and saw the pics of chef Kason. He is darling! Soup looks, um, delicious!

Anonymous said...

That's really cute! I thought at first you had a real banana soup recipe. I was thinking, hmmm, I don't know about that!

Candace said...

Hahaha!! That is too cute!!

Post a Comment