Thursday, July 16, 2009

A giant leap in the wrong direction

Last night when I left the hospital Kameron was having a really difficult time getting his respiratory rates down. His heart rate was high and his blood pressure was high. The nurse that came in was struggling to get him at regular levels and to be honest, I was a little worried about her being his nurse all night. She was .... A little shakey on her nursing skills to say the least. But, right before I left another nurse had come in and helped get things stabalized. So, I left, praying that things would stay that way.

This morning Kam texted me a told me to get to the hospital ASAP. So, I hurried to get ready and headed over there.

This morning, as of 9am Kameron is on the respirator again. I know its for the best buy, it doesn't make it any easier. It is so hard seeing him like this. But, Kameron had told his doctor that he was just tired of breathing and he hadn't slept well in a couple days. So, they made the decision.

He will be on the respirator for a few days again. He just needs his rest and needs to get better.

There won't be much to report on for the next couple of days. Love you all!
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm so sorry he took a step backward. Still in our prayers.

Post a Comment