Friday, July 10, 2009

When I got to the hospital this morning, my sweet husband was awake!!!! They have taken him off the sedative! He is writing to communicate and is very alert. They are going to be taking the breathing tube out later today because he is breathing on his own. His lungs look clear with no infection and is currently just being treated for his staph infection. Its all such good news and I am overjoyed. Thank you all for your continued prayer and fasting. You are all so amazing and we send our love and appreciation to each of you. I will keep you updated.
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

1 comment:

MERN said...

That is great news that he is doing better! We were all so worried! You are such a trooper and an inspiration to all of us! Hugs and Kisses! MaryAnn

Post a Comment