Friday, July 6, 2007

Father's Day

Kameron had his first Father's Day! It was a fun relaxing day. Kason was really good for us and Kameron just relaxed all day and watch golf.

I woke up early to make crepes. I'd never made them before so I was impressed with how good they turned out. They were yummy!! And then Kameron BBQ'd for dinner.

I hope he knows how much I appreciate all he does for our family. He's such a hard worker and is VERY giving and understanding of others. He is such a wonderful dad to Kason and I love to peek around the corners when they're having "boy time" ... he loves his son so much and I love watching them spend time together. He always puts others first and is very selfless. I love him so very much, I don't think I express it enough but I just hope he knows how much he means to me.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment