Friday, July 6, 2007

The Savings are in the Coupons people

So, I started something called CouponSense. I love it! It's a program where they take the ads from all the local grocery stores and then match them up with coupons that you have. So, for example ... if toothpaste is on sale at Safeway for $1.00 and two weeks ago I got a coupon for $1.00 off toothpaste ... IT'S FREE! Our pantry is STOCKED with yummy food and the amount we spend on food has dropped like 50%!! It's lots of fun going shopping now, before it was more like a chore. Kameron loves it too because there is always something to eat!!

This is just a FEW of the items I got from a trip to Bashas' ... I think I spent like $13.00 and saved like $60.00

"I want some of that!"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hi Jami,
You may or may not have known me at EA. Skillen was my maiden name. But I got your blog off the EA blos site list and saw your coupon crazy sensation. Is there a cost for coupon sense? How do you use it? You can let me know by commenting on my blog or on the EA website or email me at kecrowder@gmail.com ... thanks for the help!
Kelly Crowder :o)

Post a Comment