Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Better Late than NEVER!

I was supposed to post this back in December ... *whoopsie* my bad.

Photobucket
I will send a handmade gift to the first three people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF (Pay It Forward) exchange. You may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. (So, you must have a blog to participate.) I can't wait to see who I will be giving to!!
To join, just cut and paste this on your blog and comment away. - Keeping in mind that if you want to get something from me, you have to give. Does that deter your interest? I hope not! - Thanks to Kelly for the fun idea!

1 comment:

Erin said...

YEA!! I'M NUMBER ONE TO LEAVE A COMMENT! Haha. I'm really excited. I love surprises and I love giving surprises!

Post a Comment