Tuesday, February 5, 2008

tag, you're it.

Attached or single: Attached
Best friends: before marriage - Karilyn & Mekahla ... after marriage - Stephanie & Alicia
Cake or pie: Mmmmm ... chocolate pie
Day of choice: Usually Saturday. Depends on what we have planned
Essential item: Food!
Favorite color: Purple
Gummy bears or worms: worms
Hometown: Payson
Indulgence(s): brownies, anything chocolate
January or July: July!!
Kids: Kason - he'll be one on Monday - SO SAD!
Life is incomplete without: my family, the gospel
Marriage date: June 25, 2004
Number of siblings: 2 brothers
Oranges or apples: Oranges
Phobias or fears: Phobias - scorpions ... Fears - having a house fire and losing everything or something happening to Kameron or Kason
Quotes: Um ... I've never been able to pick a quote and remember it so, I never have an answer for this question .
Reason to smile: Kam, Kason, rainbows, clean sheets, kids giggling
Season: Spring
Tag three friends: anyone who's bored
Unknown fact about me: Hmmm ... I love corny chick flick movies (like the teeny bopper ones)
Very favorite store: IKEA. Old Navy. Target. I love to shop.
Worst habit: I can be lazy.
X-ray or ultrasound: Um, usually ultrasound. It all depends on the situation. Ultrasounds can be bad too. But, in the case of pregnancy - I LOVE Ultrasounds!
Your favorite food: Oh my gosh ... pizza, burros, steak, hamburgers, chicken fingers, tacos, french fries, fried chicken, enchiladas ... i love food.
Zodiac: Taurus

2 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

Interesting! I could never pick just ONE favorite food either!

Emily S. said...

fun stuff!

Post a Comment