Friday, February 8, 2008

Kason's To-Do List:

1. Climb on everything and freak mom out:
(this boy can CLIMB! I turn my back for 2 seconds and he manages to climb up on anything he can!)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2. Explore and make fun messes everywhere:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


3. Make Mom & Dad laugh atleast once a day:


Photobucket
(we tried letting him feed himself with a spoon ... he had lots of fun!)


Photobucket

(look mom, no hands!)


Photobucket


Kason definately keeps us busy and on our toes! But, we sure do love him!!

4 comments:

Mary Anne said...

he is SO SO SO cute! seriously, his little face is so precious...as I'm sure you are aware of. How fun for you to get to hang out with him all day. what an adventure to be a mom!

Alicia said...

Oh my oh my! You are in for it when he gets older. What a heart breaker!

Maranda Whittle said...

Wow, he really made a mess! When Dylan was his age, I found him in the bathroom and he had pulled out the whole roll of toilet paper around the entire room. Fun stuff!

Heather said...

He is so incredibly cute, and looks like so much fun! I love your blog, too--the layout, the content, everything.

Oh, and GO COUGARS! (I saw his t-shirt in the last picture)

Post a Comment