Saturday, March 8, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Kameron FINALLY was able to come home today!! YAY!!! He was in the hospital for SIX days!! He was about to lose his mind he was so bored. Unfortunately, I had to be in Sierra Vista for a modbe boutique so, Kameron's dad came up and brought him home as soon as he was discharged. So, I didn't even bring him home or get to see him until 4:00 today!! But, we're so glad he's home.

He is doing really good. He is just super exhausted. And he keeps trying to show me his incisions and I just don't want to see them!!

But, we're all home together again and VERY excited!!
Thank you for all of your support. We really appreciate all of your love and friendships!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

YAY!!! I am so glad that he is so home and doing better. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with all three of you. =)

Maranda Whittle said...

I'm glad he's home. I bet that was hard.

Kelly said...

eeeeew incisions! oh boys.

i'm glad he's home and you're all together again.

Alicia said...

How nice!! What a relief. Glad everythings getting back to normal!

Garet and Amanda said...

Hey guys! Man its been forever sence we have seen you. I am glad Kameron is ok! Sorry to here he had to be in the hospital. Just wanted to say hi. (your little boy is a cutie)

Post a Comment