Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Kites, Bubbles & Cuteness

It was really windy for a couple days last week so, when my mom was here she bought Kason a kite. So, on Saturday, we went to the park to fly a kite!

Photobucket
(I think it's funny that he picked a Thomas the Train kite - we've never even see that movie before!)

I don't think he really got the idea of flying a kite - he was really interested in all the birthday parties going on.

Photobucket

Plus, it was a $1.00 kite - and it seriously never got much higher than this ... or maybe I just don't know how to fly a kite!!!

Photobucket

But all in all - we had lots of fun.

Photobucket

Awhile back I had gotten some bubbles from somewhere and I thought Kason would love them He thought they were so fascinating! We play with them every once in while and he is starting to get the idea that he can pop them!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the cuteness of our little boy ...

It's moments like this that I wouldn't trade for anything. Seeing my husband and son just spend time together. I LOVE it!!

Photobucket
Raiding the fridge:
Photobucket
He is getting pretty good at building towers. He built this all by himself!!

Photobucket

And I just think his face is so cute in this picture!!! He is such a goofy boy.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Emily S. said...

Love your latest pics! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to meet this little guy in person this summer!

Post a Comment