Monday, July 28, 2008

Our Goofy Boy ...

Yesterday in church (which by the way was his last Sunday with us - next week = NURSERY!)

Anyways in Sacrament they were announcing some new callings and one of the guys stood up and then everyone sustained him. Well, Kason saw this so he stopped looking at the book he was reading and hurried to climb off the bench. Then he stood up all tall and raised his hand and then sat back down. It was SO hilarious - Kameron and I were trying so hard not to laugh out loud at him!!!

Then, in Relief Society I was sitting by the back door and Kason was playing with a couple other kids. And right when it got silent Kason knocks on the door. It was so loud and everyone turns around and looks at the door. All us mom's in the back corner were busting up laughing.

Kids are so hilarious - he sure keeps us laughing!!!!

4 comments:

The Regimballe Family said...

That's a cute story! It's amazing how they watch us and then copy what we're doing. They want to be just like us. Yay for nursery, you're going to love/enjoy church so much more! Are we going to see you guys for Rylee's blessing next week?? I hope so! Happy Anniversary too!

The Penrod Family said...

Lol I totally remember that! I figured it was one of those little boys over in the corner! They are so much fun!!

Alicia said...

Ok, are you having so much fun with this stage (tantrums and screaming fits aside?)?! Because I am! I swear I laugh so much. Her latest thing is throwing her toys and saying, "Dang it!" She learned the "dang it" from me and the throwing things from Danny. :)

Sara said...

Since when does he look so old??

Post a Comment