Tuesday, November 4, 2008

July: Kameron's Birthday

Remember how I told you I was months behind on my blogging?
Well, I'm determined to get caught up!
So, backing up to JULY - here I go!

It was Kameron's birthday on July 8th. He turned 28 (he's so old! :o)
Kason and I got him tickets to the Tucson Sidewinders game.
We went to Sierra Vista and went out to eat at Chili's (yum!) while Kameron's parents watched Kason.
Then the next day we went to Tucson to take Kason to the zoo and go to the game! We went to a park right by the zoo, too, just to kill some time.
It was such a fun trip!

Here's some pictures from his birthday and our weekend:

Kameron, Kason and the birthday cake:
Photobucket

There was a rainbow on Kameron's birthday - it was the first one Kason had ever seen!
Photobucket

Tucson Zoo -

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Reid Park -

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sidewinders Game -

Photobucket

Photobucket

working on his swing:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kason pluckin' away on the ukelele -

Photobucket

Happy {extremely belated} Birthday Babe! We love you!


1 comment:

Becca said...

I had to laugh when you called Kameron old at 28. Jake turned 28 this year too, and I always call him my old man. Looks like you had fun on his birthday!

Post a Comment