Friday, January 30, 2009

Arizona Modbe Outlet SALE!!!

Modbe ALWAYS has sales like this in Utah and I'm always so bummed because I can never go. Well, they're FINALLY doing on in AZ!!! (unfortunately for me, it's on a weekend I can't go) BUT, that shouldn't stop you from taking advantage of these deals!!

Here's the INFO!


$20 Swim Tops or 2 for $30
$25 or 2 for $40 Juliette and Naomi Jeans
(not shorts - Jeans)*Irregular on Jeans only - Manufacturer Defect. Try on there to find the pair that fits you.

Cash or Card
10,000 + items on hand to take with you that day.

Friday February 6th 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Saturday February 7th 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Mesa Hilton: 1011 West Holmes Avenue Mesa, AZ 85210
Directions: Take the 60 get off on Exit 178 Alma School Rd head North and take a right on Holmes Ave.

ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU TAKE WITH YOU
1) MY NAME (JAMILYN HABAN)
2) MY FASHION CONSULTANT ID (#1271)

This really is an amazing deal so if you live in/around Mesa - GO SHOPPIN'!!!!

~Please let me know if you have any questions!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment