Sunday, February 1, 2009

Kason Funnies

Tonight we were helping Kason with his prayers and Kameron has been sick all day so

I told him to say, "and bless dad to feel better"

Kason says, "no! bless Ginger!"
(ginger is our beagle pup.)

I guess he had other blessings in mind!!!

*~*~*

The other day Kason and I were looking at our blog and he saw this picture:


Photobucket

He looks at me and says, "Oh! It's Papa's Chickens!!!"
(he calls his Grandma & Grandpas Papa's)

It was pretty cute!!


*~*~*


He's such a funny kid! He definately keeps us on our toes and makes us laugh everyday!!
I can't believe he's going to be 2 soon - where have the years gone?!


2 comments:

Heather said...

He is such a cutie!

Alicia said...

Can you believe how fast time is flying? Two year olds! Wasn't it just yesterday that we were sitting in my fancy studio eating dinners neither of us wanted because we were both pregnant and not telling the other? But Stephanie knew?

Ha ha!!

Post a Comment