Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tombstone

On Monday, December 29, we went to Tombstone with my dad and brothers. We got there kinda late in the day since we were moving all morning but, it was fun to walk around and see all the people dressed up and window shop some. We even got a Sasparilla! This was my first time in Tombstone and it was pretty fun, we were just shocked at how expensive everything was! We're going to have to save up some extra money for our next trip!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

JR and Steph said...

I always forget about Tombstone. That would be something fun to do that's not to far away. Cute pictures of Kason by the train. I bet he really liked that.

Alicia said...

I've always wanted to go there! How fun!

Was there saloon girls? Huh? Was there? I've always wanted to see one. I real one. And I hope when I do see her that she has one huge feather sticking up from her hair.

Your family looks so good!!!

Post a Comment