Friday, March 27, 2009

I love the see the Temple ...

Kason LOVES to talk about the Temple.
He tells us all the time that Jesus lives at the Temple & he LOVES singing 'I Love to See the Temple'. And, anytime we see a big building he says, "Look at! A Temple!"

It is so amazing to watch him have such a love for the gospel, even at such a young age. The other day, we were in Mesa, and he asked us if Jesus could go swimming with us. He was very persistant about it!! It made us chuckle but, inside I was beaming because he loves Jesus so much. Children have such a simple concept of the Gospel and it really puts my testimony in check!!

At the beginning of March we were in Mesa and spent some time at the temple grounds. I took a few photos in hopes to get some that I could count for his "2-year old shoot". While we were there Kason wanted to see Jesus so we took him to the Visitor's Center and he got so excited to see the big statue. I love it.


The temple is such a fun place to spend as a family, even if it's just walking around the grounds, there is such a special feeling there. Here are some of the shots we took ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got some great pictures of him :) Can't wait to see you guys in June!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Kason's getting So big!

Susan said...

I love the picture of Kason hanging on the tree branch! So cute! Your new header/background is cute too!

Kara said...

Adorable pics! Rylee is practically obsessed with the temple too and I think it's so cute and sweet! I love seeing their interest in the gospel blossom!

Post a Comment