Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Home Again!

After:


2015 miles traveled,
30 hours in the car,
Countless fill-ups at the pump,
6 bathroom stops,
1 day of sight-seeing,
1 day of LOTS of fun,
Lots of time with amazing family,
1 SUPER sunburned back,
0 mishaps,
and 3 very tired travelers ...


We are BACK from our AMAZING vacation in California. We had SO much fun. We did NOT want to come home at all!! It was such a fun and relaxing trip. I have LOADS of pictures to upload and edit and I just don't have the energy to even think about them right now. I promise I will try to get them done soon!! But, until then, here is Kason's recap of the trip.

(please excuse Kason's filthy clothes, clean clothes are at a minimum since I have no desire to do laundry).

3 comments:

Kara said...

Glad you had such an awesome time, I can't wait to hear (and see) all about it!

Anonymous said...

I love how he talks about the rides!!! He was so fun to ride with :D

Candace said...

I loved, loved, LOVED that cute video of Kason!!! Perfect description. :)

Post a Comment