Sunday, June 28, 2009

Oh, ya!

On June 18th, we took a road trip to Tucson to pick up someone from the airport!

Elder Haban!!

We were SO excited! Kason had been talking about him for a couple weeks beforehand and I was excited to see them together after two years (Kason was 4 months when Dan left!). Kameron was lucky enough to be sent home from work (for various reasons) so he got to go with us!

We were actually shopping and eating lunch before (whoops) so, we were a little late to the airport and missed him coming out of the gate so, I pulled most of these pictures off my in-laws camera. But, it's so fun to have him home. Kason absolutely ADORES his Uncle Daniel! I think Matt might have some competition in the "favorite Haban Uncle" category! He asks for him ALL day!

Anyways - the part you're all here for - pictures!


First look!


Photobucket

Brother's reunited


(okay, I just have to say - I LOVE the guy in the cowboy hat in the picture. He seems so intrigued with what they're doing!)
Matt,Daniel

Family:

Haban Family


Seeing Uncle Daniel for the first time in 2 years!


Photobucket


Daniel,Kason


Matt,Kason


Kason absolutely LOVES this bear! Daniel got it from some members up in Oregon for Kason! And he just LOVES it!

Kason

Hangin' out with Dan! I thought it would take awhile for him to get used to Daniel but, after about 5 minutes - he's been attached to him ever since!!


Daniel,Kason


Daniel served an awesome mission and we're so proud of him! But, it's nice to have him home!!

3 comments:

Erin @ Strawberry Mommycakes said...

This is so awesome...makes me sad because Jordan (my little brother) won't meet Riley until she's 1 1/2, but maybe she'll appreciate him more by then! Homecomings are so much happier than farewells :)

Alicia said...

Wow! That seems like it went fast! Danny's brother is leaving Wednesday, and I hope his mission goes by fast. We're going to miss him, but we're sooooo excited to have a missionary in the family.

JR and Steph said...

That's so exciting!! My little bro just hit his year mark last month. I can't wait for him to get back. He hasn't even met Mason yet. OK so my family has come and gone and I think July won't be as busy as June, THANK GOODNESS.I looked at that museum and it looks like fun. So let me know what days are good for you and we will plan a trip.

Post a Comment