Friday, July 31, 2009

I haven't blogged much lately because there hasn't been much to blog about regarding Kameron.

He has been about the same since Monday. A few changes on his blood count due to the Cytoxan and his breathing has been a little unstable and they have had to adjust the ventilator a few times to get the settings right.

His nurse mentioned something about him having too much carbon dioxide in his blood and they are trying balance that out. I will be honest in saying I have no idea what that means and how they balance it out.

They are still trying to figure out if he has a pneumothorax. Its hard to say but, they are still finding air in his soft tissue, which obviously isn't a good thing.

I forgot to mention that Kason is with me now. He has been with me this whole week and my mom has been here to help out, so I am a little less lonely. Mom will be back next week to help out, it is a HUGE blessing to have her here. I don't think I would be able to survive without her!!

Tonight after dinner (and a visit to the hospital) Kason and I shared a tagalong blizzard (SO yummy!!) and went swimming. Its good to have my son back with me!!! I sure missed him!

That's all the news from here!!!


Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

1 comment:

MERN said...

I am glad you had a little company darlin!

Those tagalongs sure are yummy!! :)

Post a Comment