- I LOVE this tip!!! I use it all the time and I can't remember the last time I actually logged into Google Reader ... seriously CHECK IT OUT! You'll love it too!
- I am considering going private with my blog ... I'm not sure how I feel about it. I definately have mixed emotions about the change. I know I have thought about it before but now I have completely different reasons for going private.
- I am also seriously go to try really really hard to get back into the swing of blogging normal, "everyday" things ... I have over 3 months of stuff to blog about that I don't want to leave out of the record books!!
- Kason and I got our pictures taken by the amazing Ashley Madsen last week ... I LOVE THESE PICTURES! I will post about the weekend adventure soon (I hope) but in the mean time check out the picture preview HERE.
- And ... finally ... sadly, but surely - I need to find a home for our sweet dog, Dixie. This BREAKS MY HEART to do because Dixie is the dog that Kam and I have had since we were first married. She is "Kam's Dog". She is such a sweet sweet dog and I hate to have to find a home for her but, I just can't handle a dog and a toddler all on my own - not to mention the fact that I am having the hardest time finding a home that accepts pets! She really is a super sweet dog - she is just kind of hyper. But, she LOVES kids and is so good with them. She does okay with other dogs but, really does best if she is the one and only. If anybody knows of an incredible home where Dixie would be welcomed PLEASE let me know - this is really really hard for me to do and I want her to go to the best home possible.
THANK YOU! :)
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Prepared just for you by Our Ohana at 12:18 PM