Sunday, February 17, 2008

I know I'm late for Valentine's Day but Kason has been sick so, I'm just getting around to doing it. Who knows ... maybe I'll even get some pictures up of Kason's birthday before it gets too much later!!

I am not a huge fan of Valentine's Day but, it is better since I have my sweetheart to enjoy it with.
Kameron got me this for Valentine's Day.

Photobucket

I love it. I had really been wanting a Willow Tree Figurine for a long time so, I was super happy when he suprised me with it.
And ... I completely forgot it was Valentine's Day. Horrible huh? So, I asked Kameron what he wanted and he said, "Lunch at McDonalds" so, that's where we went. Romantic huh?!

And ... I saw this on Candace's blog and thought it would be fun to do (maybe it will make up for me completely forgetting Valentine's Day!)

The Top 45 Reasons Why I Love my Husband Kameron
(in no particular order)

Photobucket

1. He loves me unconditionally.

2. He loves our son SO much.

3. He spoils me rotten.

4. He cooks more than I do.

5. He has good fashion sense (and makes sure I do too!).

6. He is my Mr. Fix-it. He can fix practically anything.

7. He rubs my back, even if he doesn't want to.

8. He has such a strong testimony of the Gospel.

9. He builds my self-confidence.

10. He loves to cuddle.

11. He's excited about life and our future.

12. He works so hard for our family.

13. He gets excited about the little things in life.

14. I can be myself around him and not worry what he thinks.

15. He knows so much about the Church and is patient with me as I ask him all sorts of questions.

16. He knows so much about everything! He's like my personal set of encyclopedia's.

17. He honors his Priesthood.

18. He does whatever it takes to make me happy.

19. He makes up silly songs to sing to Kason.

20. He treats me with respect.

21. He'll sit through chick flicks with me.

22. He is passionate about sports (it's cute, really)

23. He is a wonderful role model for our son.

24. He is willing to help out around the house.

25. He lets me do whatever I want. (and buy whatever I want)

26. He supports me & my decisions (however bizarre they may be)

27. He makes me want to be a better person.

28. He is my protector & he makes me feel safe.

29. We can talk about anything.

30. He provides for our family.

31. He makes me smile and laugh.

32. He is extremely good looking.

33. He kisses me everyday and tells me he loves me.

34. He loves being a dad.

35. He tells me I'm beautiful.

36. He is strong.

37. I can just look at him and smile.

38. He laughs at my stupid jokes.

39. He is so much fun to be with.

40. He lets me sleep in on the weekends.

41. He is good at so many things.

42. He lets me go out and do stuff with friends and doesn't complain when he has to watch Kason.


43. He has a wonderful family. (as in his parents and brothers)

44. He doesn't complain when I didn't do any housework all day.

45. He chose me for all Eternity.

I'm so lucky to have such an amazing husband. He is so wonderful to me and I'm glad we have each other for the rest of eternity!

I love you, babe!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

What a good wife! I don't think I could come up with that many for Curtis, J/K!

Candace said...

Very cute! I LOOOOOOVE Willow Tree Figurines (I think I have 4) and that one is precious!

I see we have different husbands in the sports department, so it's a good thing YOU'RE his wife, since you think it's cute! :) I guess I do have to deal with his car obsession; not all women could put up with that. :)

Alicia said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours! Aren't you glad we get them for eternity and not just until we die? I am! Danny's hot.

Post a Comment