Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Another tag

Maybe instead of just doing tag posts I should actually update on our life. I will soon enough I promise. Things have been incredibly busy!!

5 Things On My To-Do List: (my list is ridiculously longer than this)
- Do laundry and pack for the weekend
- Clean the bathroom
- Write some thank you notes
- Get visiting teaching done
- Plan out this weekend and next week

5 Jobs I've Had: (same with this - I've had way too many jobs)
- Arby's
- Hostess @ Chinese food restaurant
- Librarian
- Nanny
- Daycare worker

5 Places I've Lived:
- Mesa, AZ
- Maumelle, Arkansas
- Payson, AZ
- Thatcher, AZ
- That's it

5 Favorite Snacks:
- Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn
- Brownies
- Ice Cream
- Lemon Bars
- White Cheddar Rice Cakes

5 Things You May Not Know About Me:
- When I was a toddler I dropped a can of food on the big toe of my right foot and it's been bruised and ugly ever since. I hate that toe.
- I had to get my ears pierced twice. When I was little (not quite sure how old) I convinced my mom to let me pierce my ears and she did. But, I would cry and complain everytime I had to clean them so I took out the earrings and let the holes close up and got them re-pierced a few years later.
- My first "boyfriend" was in 5th grade ... strangely enough his name was Cameron. Funny thing is - we hardly ever talked and we broke up after two days because things just weren't working out. :o)
- I was the first person from my high school to make it into All-State Choir in 5 years. I went 2 years in a row. (Sophomore and Junior years ... didn't sing choir my senior year and it's embarrassing to admit but I was ineligable my freshman year - darn math class) And since I've graduated in 2003 nobody else from my high school has gone.
- I used to play the french horn & flute and I play the piano. I wish I still had a french horn and a flute to keep those up. And thank heavens I have a piano!!

5 Things I'd Do As A Billionaire:
- PAY OFF DEBT
- Buy a house for me and everyone in my immediate family
- Go on a ton of vacations
- SHOPPING SPREE
- Save & Invest

5 People I Tag:
- Whoever wants to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment